20110331

pandatone gloomy & babu note

No. 019
.collection(s):: panda, green, gloomy, animals
.obtained:: @ Miss Tiggy Winkles
.status:: In Use
.explain:: What qualifies as in use for stuffies? Anyway, here's my green pandatone gloomy. I adore him! He's so small and the perfect size for my tiny hands. Plus, it's a combination of my favorite things, gloomy, panda and green! What more could I ask?

No. 020
.collection(s):: notebooks
.obtained:: September 2010 @ Morning Glory
.status:: In Use (kinda)
.explain:: I got this at the same time as my soy pencil. They were selling three of these for $1 and one was originally $1.20! What a deal, eh? I still have yet to use the others but I just recently started using this one but not really. I've designated this for japanese vocabulary in articles I read so that I have an easy reference BUT I barely ever read because I'm a lazy bastard as I'm sure you can tell.

This was from the batch I took before so no new pictures unfortunately. I'll be busy until next week though so I won't promise I'll take pictures this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment