20110305

nudy grey & sheepy

No. 003
.collection(s):: circle lenses
.obtained:: June 2010 @ buyexclusive.net
.status:: Gone
.explain:: Last summer, I started getting into circle lenses. Circle lenses are coloured contacts that make your eyes look bigger as the colour of the lense extends past your natural iris. These were my first circle lenses, Nudy Grey. They were a really nice colour and actually made it look like my skin was lighter and more even. Regrettably, I accidentally damaged them so had to get rid of them. Fortunately, I've bought new ones in different colours. I'm looking into getting new ones but I'm being a little wary of spending money right now and the website I bought them from do not sell circle lenses anymore. They were the cheapest I could find. Here is me wearing the lenses:

No. 004
.collection(s):: stuffed toys, animals
.obtained:: Summer 2010 @ Sears
.status:: Given Away
.explain:: I conned my mom into buying me this stuffed sheep when we went shopping one day. She didn't want to buy it for me because I was 19 years old, why do I need a stuffed sheep? Well, she bought it anyway. So what if I'm 20 now. I still like stuffed animals!
Edit:: my boyfriend and I exchanged stuffies and so I gave Sheepy to him. She is now living in Japan. I'm so jealous of her!

I was lazy today and just used old pictures instead of taking new ones. Hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment