20110304

pandi & ♥note

No. 001
.collection(s):: pandas, stuffed toys, animals, phone charms
.obtained:: September 2010 at a booth in Toronto's Pacific Mall
.status:: In Use
.explain:: I bought this panda when I went to Toronto to see Gackt on the red carpet for the premiere of his movie. Before the event, we did some shopping and spotting this guy on my way to the washroom, I knew I had to have him. His eyes aren't even but I think it's cute.
Recently, I switched out my dozen or so phone charms to have him on my phone alone. He's also a model.


No. 002
.collection(s):: notebooks
.obtained:: March 2011 at Chapters
.status:: Sitting Around
.explain:: I bought this yesterday at Chapters when I was looking for paper to use as backgrounds. I'm not usually into girly things but this was just too adorable. I really love the pages. The left page is blank and the right is lined. Super cute. Don't know when I'll end up using it though. I have too many notebooks I never use.


So, this is what the blog is about. Sorry the formatting is weird; I'm still getting use to the editor. Hopefully, I'll get a nice format soon. Suggestions would be appreciated. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment