20110313

panda eraser & black satin

No. 009
.collection(s):: pandas, animals, green
.obtained:: December @ Toys 'R' Us
.status:: Never to be used
.explain:: I found this cute little panda while I was buying Christmas presents for my little siblings. He's actually an eraser that you can take apart. It's kind of gruesome actually, pulling apart a panda like that. He's super small though so it was really hard to get a good picture of him, hence the blurriness.

No. 010
.collection(s):: nail polish
.obtained::
.status:: In Use
.explain:: This is my favorite black nail polish. It's very thick and goes on opaque in pretty much one application. It dries fast but it stays soft for awhile which is kind of annoying. I've had like 5 bottles of this already, mostly because it turns pretty sticky after awhile and you can't use it. Despite all those little nuances, I still love this nail polish. I'm wearing right now in fact!

I took enough pictures to last the rest of the week so I don't have an excuse not to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment