20110418

nudy violet

No. 021
.collection(s):: circle lenses, purple
.obtained:: September 2010 @ buyexclusive.net (do not sell circle lenses anymore)
.status:: In Use
.explain:: I love these circle lenses. They are also geo nudy but in violet. The colour goes well with my skin and it's really pretty. I wear these the most often though recently I haven't been wearing my lenses.

Last exam tomorrow! I took more pictures but I'll post only one item per post for now so I can post more often. I'm lazy.

Also, if you like The Sims, maybe visit my new blog Banana Cupcake Doll. I'll be posting about my sims there. It's a little embarassing as my sims are my simself and my boyfriend so I won't be tweeting updates. Maybe in the next generation haha.
edit:: after consulting my dear friend Jully, I've renamed my sims journal

No comments:

Post a Comment