20110321

cherry & free momo

No. 017
.collection(s):: eye shadows
.obtained:: @ PharmaPlus
.status:: In Use
.explain:: This is my absolute favorite eye shadow. Not only is the colour pretty but it's also very pigmented and lasts forever! I got my first one of these when I was in high school and I still have a lot of it, even though I use it so much! It is a little emo like but I still think it's a lovely colour. NYX single shadows are definitely my favorites.

No. 018
.collection(s):: notebooks, turtles, animals
.obtained:: @ Global Giftware
.status:: In Use
.explain:: I use this notebook for my Japanese vocabulary but I greatly fail at putting it to use. I love this notebook though. It's so cute and the perfect size even with the engrish. It's pretty beat up after all these years but it's probably one of my favorite notebooks.

I wasn't on my computer very much over the last few days so I didn't have time to post anything. Also didn't get to take pictures for this week. Eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment