20110306

gloomy wallet & v5

No. 005
.collection(s):: gloomy bear, animals
.obtained:: February 2011 @ eBay
.status:: In Use
.explain:: Gloomy the Naughty Adult Bear is probably one of my favorite characters. He's cute and he's violent. Love~ ♡. For the longest time (over 5 years I think), I've been using a really beat up Gloomy wallet (I'll post it another time) and every single time I pulled it out I would think, I really need a new wallet. I would always say that to myself and complain to my friends about it too but I didn't want to give up my Gloomy wallet. So this year, I went onto eBay and found myself a new one. I'm in love with it even if it's oversized but so was my other one. On the back Gloomy Bear is written and with his face and on the fabric inside is printed with various acts of violence against Gloomy Bear's owner.

No. 006
.collection(s):: pens
.obtained:: September 2010 @ Staples
.status:: In Use
.explain:: I decided to try out some liquid ink pens this year because well they are so cool to write with! So, I heard these ones were pretty good so I gave them a shot. They are quite nice, write quite well and everything. They are kind of hard to write quickly with and sometimes the line width varies but they are still pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment