20111015

Gloomy DSi

No. 053
.collection(s):: green, gloomy bear, animals, stickers, arashi
.obtained:: December 2010(?) @ Zellers
.status:: In Use
.explain:: My little siblings have broken both of my previous DSs so I let them have it and for a while I didn't have my own. When I found out that these limited edition DSi packages (with Mario games) ere being sold, I had to get one. I went to walmart thinking they would have it since I saw the orange one there but the lady was so rude to me when I asked if they had the green one. She looked at me and responded as if I was stupid. Well, I ended up finding it at Zellers and the lady there was very nice indeed. Stupid walmart people.
My boyfriend gave me the Gloomy sticker and now we both have Gloomy on our DSs. I also have Aiba and Sho stickers on the inside beside the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment